THE MALLACOOTA SHIRE CARAVAN PARK BETWEEN COULLS INLET AND CAPTAIN STEVENSON POINT IS OUR COMMUNITY SAFER PLACE – FOR LAST RESORT.
Fire Emergency Procedure for Meetings and Performances.
When the fire alarm sounds or fire breaks out.
- Calmly direct all participants to move in a group to the closest exit unaffected by the fire.
- If all exits are blocked then use a suitable piece of furniture to smash a widow protecting the jagged edges with clothing and scramble free.
- In the event of heavy smoke direct your group to crawl with mouth and nose close to the floor and make your way to the safest exit.
- Direct your group to the emergency assembly area.
|Kindergarten – Car park between op shop and church||Anglican Church – Car park between op shop and church||Miva Miva – Car park adjacent to units and dental surgery at rear of building.||Mudbrick Pavilion and Main Hall– Town Oval|
|Music House – School Oval||General Fire/Flood Emergency – In the event of a town fire/flood threat make your way to the town oval and report to emergency centers|
- Direct your designated first aider to collect workshop first aid kit and follow group out of building.
- If safe close all doors and windows.
- Follow your group out of the building to the emergency assembly area.
- If safe turn power off at the switchboard.
- Call emergency services – clearly giving the location of the emergency and your phone number.
- Any injured or smoke affected individuals should be made comfortable in the care of the designated First Aid officer for your venue.